Blue Bridge Design III
(sidenote: Blue Bridge Design was
my office's name from 1996-2001)
I wanted to make it even quicker to navigate and put the whole navigation with all submenues on the top frame which now acted like a sitemap.
I'd become so enthusiastic in multiple navigational concepts! Additionally with navigation arrows to left and right the user could click himself through all thumbail/sections tableaus of the site.
I also added more logic image preloads and some other nice code pieces to make it more the user unseen but more comfortable to surf this site.
I still like it very much, especially my background image that creates such an individual atmosphere. It is made from many 'b's from various alphabeths...
Not completecly navigatable anymore but for getting an idea, here an archived URL (opens in new window) bluebridgedesign_bis_12mai2001
- I expanded the whole site to a width for 800px screens (and redid all images and backgrounds)
- I replaced all layers with tables which let me more exactly position new items on that overall layout grid
- I added QT Music pieces of Myst (with kind allowance of the compositeur Chris Brankamp)
- I experimented a whole lot more with DHTML in The Lab, and with visual perception issues
- I added my first QTVR examples
- at the end of 2000 I added my new large Photogallery (see at section Fotografie)